Toddler and Preschool Classes
Art in the Park
In response to making sure that our children and families stay safe, healthy and happy, yet find opportunities to socialize and be creative, we will be offering a new class this year, Art in the Park!
1. Provide children with a safe environment to interact with each other to develop good social skills.
2. Connect children to nature using all their senses to develop a lifelong passion, appreciation and respect for the environment.
3. Experience the therapeutic benefit of being outdoors for good mental health and stress relief.
5. Create structured and unstructured opportunities with multiple media that nurture children's imagination, creativity and self-esteem.
6. Provide caregivers with a chance to connect with each other and offer mutual support and encouragement
Covid-19 Precautions: All social gatherings have a risk for transmission of Covid-19. By joining this class, you are aware of the risks of social gathering and are responsible for the health of your family and agree to help keep others in the group safe. Masks and social distancing are encouraged, however, please know that young children do find it hard to understand and do these precautionary habits. YBNS teachers will wear masks or a shield when unable to social distance, but may go mask-less when giving some instructions or lessons while maintaining a safe distance. Anyone showing symptoms of Covid-19 or who has been in contact with anyone with a positive diagnosis is asked to stay home. For more information about how to stay safe, please visit: Hillsborough County Covid-19 Information
If in the future the recommendations from health and government officials change, for either more, or less restrictions, the class may or not continue as described. YBS Covid-19 Waiver of Liability YBS Health Checklist
Refunds and Make-up Classes: There are no refunds for this class. Class will be canceled if the weather is too rainy (please check your email for notifications). In the event that a class is cancelled, a make-up date will be arranged by us. There are no credits for missed classes within a 4 week session, however, you may join us on an alternate time or in a future session for a make-up day.
Art in the Park: Ages 18 months through 5 years
Place, Day and Time: Kate Jackson Park; Mondays; 9:00-10:00 or 11:00-12:00 (choose 1 option)
Cost: $60 per 4 week session; $55 for additional sibling Register Now